Easy Photo Cube Generator Instructions:
1. Click the "BROWSE" button to find a photo on your computer. The ideal picture
size is 200x200. If your photo is a different size, the generator will resize your
picture to fit within the cube which may cause photo distortion. For best results,
you can use your picture editor software to resize your photo first if necessary.
2. Click on "UPLOAD" button. Your picture will appear after it is uploaded.
The maximum photocube file size allowed in the picture cube is 1.0 MB.
3. Click on the "Copy HTML code" button to grab the code or select all the code
in the Codebox and Copy (Ctrl+C) it. Don't modify the code.
4. Paste all of the Code (Ctrl+V) in your MySpace Profile Text Box such as "About Me."
FACEBOOK PHOTO CUBE!
Generate a Photo Cube for Your Facebook Profile. Easy Instructions:
1. Follow Steps 1 through 3 Above.
2. Add the Facebook MyStuff Application, Click Here.
3. Paste all of the code into the "Add Code" box in the MyStuff Application.
Tip: If you can't see the "Add Code" box, click on the "Add Code" link in MyStuff.
4. Click on the "Add to profile" Button below the "Add Code" box.
You can also use Your Picture Cube Generator Code for Tagged, MyYearbook,
Friendster, Hi5, other social networks, blogs & websites.
Picture Cube Generator
MySpace Photo Cube
Hoy habia 1 visitantes (8 clics a subpáginas) ¡Aqui en esta página!